The term ‘bodyroxdancecompany.co.uk’ or ‘Bodyrox Dance Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘my’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only and are subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images. Reproduction is restricted to personnel use only unless prior consent is obtain in writing from bodyroxdancecompany.co.uk.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Occasionally every good website needs to be updated or maintained this may result in a temporary loss of service.
• We reserve the right to edit or remove any events posted on this website.
• The use of inappropriate and abusive language is strictly prohibited.
• PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
• Before subscribing you must have authorisation from the bill payer as no refunds will be given.
• If you want us to remove a photo from our gallery send us a message with full details including photo number for the image you would like to be removed using the website contact form.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Any breach of theses terms and conditions may result in legal action.
bodyroxdancecompany.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
bodyroxdancecompany.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Attendance will be monitored each term. We encourage consistent attendance as this promotes a strong work ethic and will give each dancer the best results in regards to training.
Dancers arriving 10 minutes late to any class will not be permitted to attend that particular class, We understand that “things” may happen, but we stick strongly to this rule, as this tends to disrupt the class.
Dancers MUST wear correct training wear to the appropriate class/ style. to request a copy of Bodyrox Dance Company uniform list can be requested via email- Info@bodyroxdancecompany.co.uk
Inability to wear correct uniform may result in dancers missing out on classes.
Student Drop Off
Students should arrive at least 10 minutes before class and be picked up within 10 minutes after class.
Students are expected to arrive to class on time, in proper attire. If a student is continuously tardy, he/she may be asked to change classes to a more convenient time.
Students arriving ten minutes late to class will not be permitted to attend that particular class.
For liability purposes, parents are not allowed to sit in dance rooms.
A waiting area located in The Masque Theatre foyer is available to sit and relax in. NOTE: Class size is generally limited to 10-20 students depending on age. If a class has reached capacity, a waiting list will be started.
- All class fees must be paid in full within 7 days of date of invoice. Invoices will be issued in the week prior to the start of term. Acceptable methods of payment are detailed on this policy.
- Fees will be billed termly, Usually a term lasts between 4-7 weeks
- Fees NOT paid by the date detailed on invoice will incur a £10 late fee.
- Absences including sickness and holidays will NOT be deducted, Refunds for any unused classes shall not be given or taken off of the next payable terms fees.
- Invoices will outline the dates that the payment will cover for your child at Bodyrox during the term listed on the invoice given.
- Invoices will be forwarded to the e-mail address(es) provided upon registration, paper bills will also be given out during the last week of term.
- Fees will be billed termly, when you register.
- Half a terms written notice to withdraw from any classes is required unless there are extenuating circumstances (ie: when you pay for the term, you need to put in writing by return that you intend to withdraw the following half term).
- Under special circumstances late payment fees may be avoided, or alternative payment arrangements may be considered, please communicate with Bodyrox via email@example.com
Bodyrox reserves the right to exclude students due to poor behaviour or poor attendance. Three warnings will be issued before such an action is considered, and it is always a last resort. No refunds will be provided under these circumstances. Receipts are available upon advanced request.
CASH: Cash should be of the correct amount, placed in an envelope labelled clearly with your child/s name on. No change will be given at the time of hand in so please ensure the correct amount is inside.
Are available- they will be automatically applied to invoices.
Students who attend 3 or more classes per week are entitled to a 5% discount. Families who have 2 or more children are entitled to a 5% discount.Only one type of discount is applied.
New classes may be trailed, 1 class free, and subsequent classes will be added to the following terms bill in arrears.